Thursday, April 24, 2014

April 25th Sketch Challenge at Stuck On U Sketches

Hello Everyone. It's time again for another reveal at Stuck On U Sketches. This challenge begins April 25th and will run for the next two weeks. So come on over and take a look at the other design teams amazing creations.


And here is my interpretation of the sketch:

In Everyday Life's Beauty Is Hidden

This pic is of my darling grandmother. The papers I used are from my KOTM at Swirlydoos. I painted some of the paper with gesso and liquid pearls. I also did lots of distressing and inking around the edges. The flowers are from petaloo and prima.  
I used lots of layers and added some butterflies which I purchased on Etsy from Kay's Kreative Korner. The butterflies are really beautiful in person. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you have a great day! 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Erica! Your eye for detail is amazing, just love all the gorgeous embellishments and the way you have done the title - perfect... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout, and the picture, so precious! The background is very good!

    ReplyDelete