Thursday, April 10, 2014

April 11th Sketch Reveal at Stuck On U Sketches

Hello Everyone! Hope you've had a wonderful week. It's time again for another sketch challenge at Stuck On U Sketches which begins April 11th. Before I reveal the sketch I want to remind you all that we are having a Design Team Call.  Come over to SOUS and apply to join our wonderfully creative and super talented group.  Also, our March Blog Candy Winner is announced at our blog.




And now for the sketch reveal which was created by our lovely Nanné


Here is my interpretation:


Special Moments

I created this layout using my KOTM from Swirlydoos. This is a pic of my DH being silly.  I really love the pops of red all over the paper. These papers are from the Prima Red Romance collection. 

Below are some closeup pics of my layout. 





I did lots of layering, punching and ink distressing. I also used flowers that came in my kit along with chippies from my stash, which I colored with chalk ink. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to head on over to our blog and check out the rest of the design teams wonderful creations. 

2 comments: