Thursday, December 19, 2013

Stuck On U Sketches Challenge

Hi everyone! We have another challenge for you at Stuck On U Sketches. This challenge begins Dec 20th through Jan 2nd. So come on over and take a look at the rest of the design teams wonderful creations.  Below is the sketch provided.



And here is my layout:
























Titled: At Christmas All Roads Lead Home

This is a pic of my mother and brother. I just loved this picture and has become one of my favs of them two. I used papers from my C'est Magnifique kit of the month. The papers are gorgeous, from inkido happy Christmas collection. 
I distressed the edges and painted the circle chippy that came in the kit. I also used flowers from the kit and from my stash. 

Thanks for looking and hope to see you at SOUS


3 comments:

  1. wow love this layout, Happy Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, loving the zipper blooms! Great use of the chippies too (I must use my chipboard pieces!!!). Merry Christmas to you and the family Erica... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete