Sunday, December 1, 2013

Project Life Challenge at Stuck On U Sketches

Hi everyone! Today we have another project life challenge which begins Dec 2nd and will run throughout the next two weeks. Come on over to Stuck On U Sketches and take a look at the other project life challenge creations. This time..the challenge is to use ~Scalloped Circle(s)~.

Below is my submission:

























Sorry for the superb picture quality..lol..this pic was taken at night. 
The title to this is: Wish You Were Here
In honor of my beloved doggy Cozmo..I thought I'd do a page with pictures of him when he was a puppy and when he was older with my husband. 
We miss him so much, always in my heart and on my mind. 

So thanks for stopping by and have a great week! 

1 comment:

  1. Aw, sorry for your loss. He was a freaking adorable puppy! It's so hard to lose the fur babies.

    ReplyDelete