Sunday, September 8, 2013

Round Robin Challenge at Swirlydoos

Hi guys! Just wanted to post a layout I created for the round robin challenge at Swirlydoos.
If you ever get a chance, stop by to this thread and join in on the fun. It's a great way to think out the box, and put your creative skills to work!
Here's the link for the Round Robin Challenge.

I got to start our team rolling so here is the layout I created.

Titled: I had a perfectly delightful evening with you.


Here are some close-ups. 

The papers I used were from the KOTM from swirlydoos

I used lots of different mediums to include, glimmer mist, acrylic paint, modeling paste and ferro special effect paste in green. 

I don't know what's up with me and burlap but I can't help using it on pretty much every single layout! I just love burlap..in all colors! 

Thanks for looking and have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment