Sunday, January 27, 2013

Swirlydoos Ultimate Design Team Challenge Week 2

And on to Week 2, for the Ultimate Design Team Challenge at Swirlydoos.
This week it was all about layering, layering and lots of layers.
Below is my layout submitted with close-ups.
I used papers from the kit of the month.

Titled:  Look Into My Soul


 I did lots of distressing with water and scissors. I also did some hand stitching. The larger dark flowers I made using my Rose Creations Die and painted the edges with puff paint. 



 The blue-ish paper behind the photo was crumbled with my hand.  Then I rubbed chalk ink on top which made the folded edges stand out. 




The white/ivory flowers are from Prima. I also inked the edges with some chalk ink. 
The white lace was from my stash. 

Thanks for looking! 

1 comment: