Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Your First Birthday

Hello Everyone! This is a layout I submitted over at Swirlydoos for the round robin challenge.  I titled it "Your First Birthday".  This pic was taken of my niece Kaya on her 1st Bday Party.  She is the newest addition to our family, charming, and little miss moody. But we adore and love her so much!
The layout was created using a past kit from Swirlydoos which was called the Mon Doux kit. Very pretty papers. I made the two larger flowers, used some burlap and did some punching and fussy cutting.

  
Here's a closeup of the larger flower I made using TH's tattered florals die.  I colored with distress ink and applied stickles to the edges to add a little shimmer.


Here's another look at the flower.

I fussy cut the angel and glued some Angel Wings I had in my stash from Melissa Francis. I think they look perfect! I also made the smaller pink flower with the tattered florals die, and added some Petaloo flowers.


No comments:

Post a Comment