Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Stuck On U Sketch Entry

Here is the layout I submitted for the sketch challenge over at Stuck On U Sketches which runs from April 27th-May 11th.  This is a picture of my black lab mix Cozmo. I titled this layout "You sprinkle our hearts with laughter.." because he does just that! He is such a fun and lovable dog. Actually sometimes I think he thinks he's a little person, sooo sensitive..playful ..and gentle.
Below is the original sketch  from SOUS.


And here is my layout. I used papers from the Bo Bunny Serenity Collection. I just love the deep and rich colors of this collection. The two larger flowers I made using Donna Salazar's Carnation Creation Die. I also painted the pieces (love the chicken wire) of chipboard from Dusty Attic using mica powders from Lindy's Stamp Gang in Tiger Lily Red Orange and Tie Me Kangaroo Down Brown.  I used starburst spray in 'tainted love teal' to color my larger flowers.


Here is a closeup of the flower I made.


TFL and any comments are greatly appreciated!!!

4 comments:

  1. Erica, this is gorgeous!!!!! Love the chicken wire, the papers are gorgeous, and love, love, love your flowers!! What a sweet photo!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at SOUS... Hope to see you again!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica, this is just gorgeous! Love the colors and all the great techniques you've used. Fun way to scrap the puppy and still have a beautiful page! Have a great weekend!@

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!! that just blew me away, I absolutely love love love your take on our sketch.. Such fabulously rich colors and love your paper choice..
    thnx for joining out sketch challenge over at SOUS
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok whoa...I am late on a few participants...yikes!
    And how the heck did I almost miss this?
    This is super cool and LOVE the paper choices and details
    you've added!
    Its very, very cool!

    Hugs!!!!!!!!

    Leah

    ReplyDelete