Saturday, July 19, 2014

July 18th Sketch Challenge at Stuck On U Sketches

Hi everyone! Boy it's been a crazy last few weeks. I don't know about you..but I'm so glad the weekend is finally here.
With that said..it's time for another great challenge at Stuck On U Sketches. This challenge begins July 18th and will run for the next two weeks.
Here is the lovely sketch provided and my layout.



And my layout:





Cuteness

This is such a silly pic of my cousin and myself. I used papers from the C'est Magnifique KOTM. The papers are from blue fern studios..they are gorgeous! 

I punched around the page and added some bling. I did lots of layering and distressing. I added curled up pages on the side of the pic and tons of flowers. 
I really liked how this came out. 

Hope you have a wonderful week and don't forget to stop by our blog and check out the rest of the design teams wonderful creations. 



















1 comment:

  1. Loving your photo Erica! Such a bright, cheerful page. Beautiful flower clusters... xx

    ReplyDelete