Sunday, July 14, 2013

Project Life Challenge at Stuck On U Sketches

Hello Everyone! It's that time for another great challenge at Stuck On U Sketches. It's our Project Life Challenge and this time we challenge you to use Date on a Tag/Card to highlight a day of the week. 

Here is my submission:


This was a special week for me because it was my husband's birthday. July 10th..was his special day. And he got the best gift imaginable..other than my love..hehe, but aside from that he got a new ride! He was so excited to have gotten rid of his old jalopy and get into something new. I also took a pic of his half eaten bday cake..lol

Hope this gives you an idea on how to create your own project life, it's fun, quick and easy. So head on over to SOUS and check out the rest of the design teams awesome creations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment