Thursday, June 6, 2013

Stuck On U Sketches Sketch Challenge

Hello Everyone! I hope you've had a wonderful week so far. I am so excited to be a part of the SOUS sketch design team. Woohoo! And with that said we have a wonderful sketch created by our lovely Sandi Clarkson.   This sketch will run from June 7th-20th. Come on over and check out the rest of the design teams creations, you are sure to be inspired!

Sketch:


Here is my interpretation:
Remember When

I created this layout using papers from my Swirlydoos KOTM. The papers are from the new prima "lyric collection". I also punched some circles using my new MS punch. I distressed the edges and painted with chalk ink. 
Some of the butterflies and flowers are prima wood embellishments which I covered with embossing powder from Lindy's Stamp Gang. I just love that stuff!
I also added some flowers from both prima and kaisercraft. 

The photo is one in the same, just duplicated and printed one of them in color. It's a pic of my beautiful mother and me. 

I hope you have a great week and don't forget to stop by SOUS to play along! 

7 comments:

  1. Awesome interpretation of the sketch!!!! Absolutely gorgeous LO too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww sweet pics and pretty page. Love the zipper flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and I love the peekaboo doilies! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the sketch .. and welcome to the sketch team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Erica, great to have you on the Sketch Team, and what a great take on this sketch too! Loving the doilies and distressed papers. Beautiful photo of you and your Mum, love how you have repeated it... HugZ xx

    ReplyDelete