Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Stuck On U Sketches Card Challenge

Hello Everyone! Today we have a new card sketch at Stuck On U Sketches created by our lovely Leah Schaeffer.  This card sketch will run from September 19th-25th. Come on over and join us, and check out the designs from our fabulous design team!



Here is my take on the sketch. I used papers from the Swirlydoos Kit called Inspiration. The kit includes papers from the Prima Romance Novel Collection, very pretty. 

Here's a close-up of the prima flowers. 

I fussy cut the air balloon and added some prima bling. 

Come on over and join us at Stuck On U Sketches, hope to see you there!




3 comments:

  1. I just love any card with a hot air balloon on it! Great take on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girlie!
    what a great card..lots of goodies layered in!
    today is my big SOUS blog hop as its just been way too long
    since I have been to everyone to visit!
    I hope you have been well, thanks for the love and the link for
    me, that's too kind!
    wonderful projects as always my dear!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card Erica, the papers are indeed beautiful, and you have created a beautiful card with them, love the hot air balloon, and is that a wee stamp of the Golden Gate Bridge I spy tucked in? Love the perfect title and your flower cluster... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete